AFT Photo Facial
AFT Photo-Facial or photo rejuvenation is a very effective treatment to skin problems such as rosacea, photo damage, irregularity in skin pigmentation, freckling and facial flushing. In the treatment light passes gently through the skin and reaches the abnormal or damaged cells and destroys them, leaving only the healthy cells. The treatment takes about 20-30 minutes per session. The AFT Photo facial treatment is usually performed in a series of 5-6 treatments. This treatment provides stunning long term results that give you clear and beautiful skin. The treatment reduces the size of pores while also improving growth of collagen that provides a youthful skin appearance.
Why AFT Photo Facial
IPL or Intense Pulsed Light is another facial treatment that has gained much popularity and is considered a very effective treatment, whereas AFT photo facial takes this effectiveness a bit further by providing a safer laser treatment. Basically the lamps used in IPL uses a wide range of wavelengths which also contains the ones that may be bad for the cells and in AFT photo facial the lamps use a unique filter removing the harmful wavelengths and also removing the ultraviolet spectrum that can damage the skin. This ultraviolet spectrum is also the reason why it is recommended to use sunscreen at the beach as the sunlight also contains this spectrum. The AFT also takes much less time as compared to other laser treatments.
Is AFT Photo Facial Safe
The AFT photo facial is the safest option amongst other laser treatments in market as it removes the harmful wavelengths. This treatment also is the most painless one amongst other. There may be some after treatment side effects but if followed the after treatment instructions those side effects can be nullified. For example avoiding intense sunlight that can damage skin etc.
Venice Beach, CA
Venice is a very relaxing beach front used commercially, residentially and for recreational purposes located on the west of Los Angeles city (Wikipedia). Venice, founded in 1906 is a famous seaside resort town known for its beaches, canals and other attractions.Our address at 4640 Admiralty Way, Venice, Ca 90291 is open by appointment only please call.
The main attractions in Venice Beach, CA
- Abbot Kinney Boulevard, a street that offers restaurants, bars, art galleries and stores.
- Venice Farmers Market, also known as the farmers market.
- 72 Market Street Oyster Bar and Grill, the building was the office of Upton Sinclair (the Governer), the 1970s first Ace/Venice Gallery and also the American Installation Artist Robert Irwin’s studio.
- Historic Post Office, created in 1939 as the Works Progress Administration building is surely a site to visit.
- Venice Canals, the man made canals in the Venice beach are the most relaxing to visit.
- Hotel Erwin, the hotel with its unique creative designs offers delicious food and the perfect place to relax.
- The Venice Ocean Front Walk, also known as the boardwalk, one of the best places to visit in the L.A. gives you shops, restaurants on one hand while street performers, artists and mystics on the other hand.
- Venice Beach, contains the worldwide famous surf spots.
- Murals, Los Angeles is already famous for its street arts but Venice adds its unique vibe to the murals, painted by famous muralists including Rip Cronk.
- Chaya Venice, run by the Tsunoda family Chaya Venice offers its French- Japanese menu attracting everyone alike.