Laser Hair Removal Cost
Many patients wonder how much does hair removal cost in comparison to other options for hair removal. Compared to traditional methods, laser hair removal is probably the most cost effective option. Costs range depending on the size of the portion (small, medium, or large) of skin being treated. Without a doubt, the benefits of laser hair removal are numerous and substantial. For more information about the benefits of laser hair removal, please contact our Santa Monica spa.
What Are the Benefits of Laser Hair Removal?
- This treatment can work on more areas of the body than any other hair removal treatment. Laser hair removal is effective on arms, legs, bikini lines, and even the face. Not only can lasers get rid of hair on more places than other treatments, they have several additional benefits that other methods don’t have. For example, lasers can target only darker and coarser hairs and leave the surrounding hair and skin untouched.
- Laser removal is much quicker than other types of hair removal, with treatment times comparable to laser skin resurfacing. Other options for permanent hair removal and reduction, such as electrolysis, are far more time-consuming. Not only is the medical procedure itself fast, but so is the recovery process.
- Laser treatments are consistently effective, leaving no sign of hair for several weeks after the procedure. Other methods of hair removal are not as consistent.
- Depending on the customer, laser hair removal has proven to provide permanent hair loss. The usual recommendation for permanent hair loss is 6-7 treatments, but always listen to our trusted nurses.
- Our technology is one of the most effective options providing virtually painless treatment. Our laser technology is provided by Alma Lasers.
More Benefits Of Laser Hair Removal
Most Innovative Laser Hair Technology – Alma Soprano Lite
At Skin Med Spa Santa Monica, we only use the latest and best technologies to assure the professionalism of our services and comfort of our clients. The Alma Soprano Lite is a state of the art system designed to remove unwanted hair faster than any other procedure with little to no discomfort. It produces a highly concentrated beam of light which is riveted by the pigment in the hair follicles, heating the hair and considerably impeding the follicles capability to re-grow.
We have made it our goal to make Skin Med Spa Santa Monica your only destination for laser hair removal treatments. By using these high tech Laser Machines we have the ability to make each hair removal session successful. We recommend a package of six treatments to insure the best results.
Areas For Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal works on just about everyone’s skin and hair types for both men and woman, each targeting different parts of the body. The most common areas for women are the upper lip, chin, underarms, bikini line legs and arms.
The most common areas for men are the back, shoulders, chest, abdomen, and buttocks. See our Laser Hair Removal Treatments for men.
At Skin Med Spa Santa Monica we are committed to safety and making sure that every procedure is handled with care with one of our highly experienced nurses. All laser hair procedures at Skin Med Spa Santa Monica are performed by experienced licensed aesthetic nurses who carry all the proper credentials, knowledge, and experience to conduct every laser hair procedure with optimal results and none of the downside or side effects that many can experience when going to a facility with less understanding and know-how.
See for yourself why Skin Med Spa Santa Monica is the best choice for skin, fitness, health and beauty. Our Office Location is minutes from the Santa Monica Pier, so if your enjoying yourself at the Beach before your Laser Hair Removal Appointment you wont be far. We also offer free parking so you can Park your car next to the Salon Republic Building in Garage 4 on 2nd Street.
Santa Monica, California: One of the Most Beautiful Cities in the Country
Santa Monica is world-famous for its beauty and laid-back atmosphere. Its location right on the ocean means you can appreciate the beautiful views from many places in the city. There are also many attractions within the city itself worth visiting.
Top Attractions in Santa Monica, California
26 Mile Bike Path
Santa Monica Beach
Third Street Promenade
Santa Monica Pier
Santa Monica Mountains
South Bay Bike Trail
Santa Monica Public Library
About Santa Monica
Santa Monica is a city located on the coast of the Pacific Ocean in Los Angeles County, California. It takes its name from the Christian Saint Monica. It is bordered on three sides by the City of Los Angeles, specifically the neighborhoods of Pacific Palisades, Brentwood, Venice, and Beverly Hills. The 2010 Census lists Santa Monica’s population as 89,736. It is a popular tourist destination for its beaches, shopping, and parks. Santa Monica is known for being one of the most environmentally friendly municipalities in the United States. The city is in the process of becoming even more “green,” through recycling and transportation initiatives.